1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each) 1 package (1 pound) sliced bacon 2 large sweet onions 4 large green peppers 32 cherry tomatoes
Directions 1. Drain pineapple, reserving juice; set pineapple aside. In a small bowl, combine the Worcestershire sauce and reserved juice. Cut each piece of chicken into four strips. Pour 1 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least1 hour. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
2. In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until partially-cooked but not crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain; cut in half widthwise. Cut each onion into 16 wedges; cut each pepper into eight pieces. Drain and discard marinade. Wrap a piece of bacon around each chicken strip.
3. On 16 metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread the bacon-wrapped chicken, vegetables and pineapple. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until juices run clear, basting frequently with reserved marinade.
Grilled Basil Chicken and Tomatoes YIELD: 4 servings.
Ingredients 8 plumtomatoes, divided 3/4 cup balsamic vinegar 1/4 cup tightly packed fresh basil leaves 2 tablespoons olive oil 1 garlic clove, minced 1/2 teaspoon salt 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
Directions 1. Cut four tomatoes into quarters and place in a food processor. Add the vinegar, basil, oil, garlic and salt; cover and process until blended.
2. Pour 1/2 cup dressing into a small bowl; cover and refrigerate until serving. Pour remaining dressing into a large resealable plastic bag; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for up to 1 hour.
3. Coat grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill. Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170'.
4. Cut remaining tomatoes in half; grill for 2-3 minutes on each side or until tender. Serve with chicken and reserved dressing.